For those that don't know me well, I am highly food motivated. I enjoy experimenting with recipes at home️, takeout from a new place or knowing exactly what to get from a beloved restaurant without even looking at the menu!
For the purposes of this article, I did some research (yum!) on local places with good eats to help celebrate all the moms out there. I tried to offer a variety of cuisines, experiences and locations to fit what you might be looking for this Mother's Day. If I'm missing a favorite of yours, please let me know so I can update the list.
- Aversano's in Brewster offering Italian Lunch and Dinner
- Brooklyn Organic Kitchen in Mahopac offering New American Brunch: Sat, 5/8 and Sun, 5/9 options
- Cold Spring Depot in Cold Spring offering Family Style Lunch and Dinner: Note this restaurant does NOT take reservations
- Clock Tower Grill in Brewster offering American Brunch to Stay or Go
- Florrie Kay's Tea Room in Carmel offering British Tea Brunch: Take out ONLY at this time!
- Hudson House River Inn in Cold Spring offering American Dinner
- Klazy Jax in Mahopac offering Eclectic Brunch and Dinner
- McKinney & Doyle in Pawling offering American Brunch (Limited) and Dinner
- Our Lady of the Lakes- Knight of Columbus in Carmel offering Buffet Brunch
- Putnam Golf Course in Mahopac offering Champagne Brunch
- Tilly's Table in Brewster offering Champagne Brunch: SOLD OUT!
- Trattoria Sei in Mahopac offering Modern Italian Lunch and Dinner
- UnWined Winebar & Kitchen in Baldwin Place offering American Eclectic Brunch
Mother's Day is right around the corner. Reservations are strongly recommended for most of these restaurants so please see the links above to find out more and just enjoy!