The kids are back to school. The temperatures are dropping. Summer might be over but Fall fun has just begun!
I don't know about you but I love an excuse to hit a farm for fresh baked goods anytime of year. What I enjoy most about Fall though is the social aspect of getting the entire family outdoors together. I mean everyone including grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for the kiddos. If I can bring my fur baby, it's even better!
To help you plan your perfect trip to farm, please see the following list below of Pick Your Own Apple Orchards, Pumpkin Patches and Farm Markets in the surrounding area. Please check out the website and/or call the venue as many require advanced tickets or registration.
- Barton Orchards - 63 Apple Tree Lane Poughquag, NY; 845-227-2306
- Blue Jay Orchards- 125 Plumtrees Road Bethel, CT; 203-748-0119
- Dressel Farms - 271 Rt 208 New Paltz, NY; 845-255-0693
- Dykemans Farm Market - 823 West Dover Rd, Pawling, NY; 845-832-6068
- Ellsworth Hill Orchard and Berry Farm - 461 Cornwall Bridge Rd, Rt 4, Sharon, CT; 860-364-0025
- Fishkill Farms - 9 Fishkill Farm Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY; 845-897-4377
- Fraleigh's Rose Hill Farm - 19 Rose Hill Rarm Red Hook, NY; 845-758-4215
- Greig Farm - Pitcher Lane Red Hook, NY; 845-758-1234
- Hurd's Family Farm - Modena, NY; 845-883-6300
- Harvest Moon – 130 Hardscrabble Farm; North Salem, NY; 914-485-1210
- Mead Orchards - Tivoli, NY see website or call for directions; 845-756-5641
- Outhouse Orchards – 139 Hardscrabble Farm Road; North Salem, NY ; 914 277-3188
- Prospect Hill Orchard - 40 Clarkes Lane, Milton, NY; 845-793-2383
- Salingers Orchard - 230 Guinea Rd Brewster, NY; 845-277-3521
- Weed Orchards - 43 Mount Zion Rd. Marlboro, NY; 845-236-2684 or 845-236-0237